Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 20

0 0

I have tried j********* i******** and tried to login in as admin.But the page says Nic try n blah blah blah..Can anyone help me figure out whats the real matter??I have read all the posts and articles but i mnt still able to figure out what the hell is exactly wrong??:(:(:(

0 0

I used the mozilla firefox addon named firebug and tried to bypass the admin by creating the code.. docu****.c*****.w*****="user name" bt i did get as all the nic try page..

245 0

Hi! Firstly… I got the message: Nice try… I realsied what should I modify and I read the article about c***** pg I know I have to use s i****, but I dont know the table name of database or it is more simple than I think? Back to the article… it says something about num_rows, should I do something with this. Am I in the right track? Give me a hint or send PM, please. BUT not with the solution!

:(
80 120

You're on the right track with what you're doing, but you are thinking waaaaay too much about it. These challenges usually simplify things down to the basest, most pure form of the exploit they're trying to emulate. Most of the time the solution is the simplest thing you can imagine about the hole (ha!). So don't worry about num_rows or tables or databases, just dumb it down a notch (or two) and you should be golden.