Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 5

0 0

i know what a wildcard is and what is does i know how to set the answer up but nothing is working!!!! can someone help me?

:(
80 120

I'm betting, despite your assertion to the contrary, that you don't know how to format the answer. Look at what the challenge asks for (and more importantly how it asks for it) and you should be more than good to go.

0 0

i got it, different than what i thought at first that was tricky!!!! and gay

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Blackmercury wrote: people love to report spoilers
No, we don't. We'd all prefer it if we didn't have to.

As for the challenge, the one part about it that messed me up was that I was wasting time using the input box next to "Search an E-mail", but that's useless. Use the other one. And read some of the articles we have here like this one: http://www.hellboundhackers.org/articles/94-basic-missions-3-7.html. If you still can't get it then you fail.

0 0

Somebody here must write the times crossword. Apart from bruting based on spaced colons and asterisks, this seems a bit of a logical puzzle more than a realistic escaping/wildcard vuln. I take it the top field OR the bottom field will work and that the top field must match the regex /.:./

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Read what ynori7 wrote in the post right above yours, then click the link to the article.