Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Basic #3

0 0

i know i have to change the user agent but to what im so confused i have the user agent switcher for mozilla yet im still confused plz help:(

0 0

PNK, if your confused here, you obviously need a helping of common sense. Read the manuals for the user agent switched and btw the plugin is for Firefox, not Mozilla. Go look on google for help.

0 0

ya tried google still dumfounded and FYI i meant Mozilla Firefox…….can u be more specific plz

0 0

Ya but add what i dont understand what to add becuase i added bwh3 and that dident work i tried adding tons of shit and i just dont know what user agent its looking for

0 0

I did this one easily with Proxomitron, although I have recently installed Firefox i am still getting to grips with it.

The best advice I saw here, is go read, if your stuck on something read up on it in the forums and on google, find out what it is, what it does, and how to change it.

Good luck,

Dantronix

0 0

finaly got it

0 0

lol good job

0 0

NICE. i just got it, and its alot easier i thought.

0 0

can you help me i do not get the point of user agents

0 0

i want to try to give a little help on this, cause its rather–stupid, confusing, and simple all at the same time. Ill try and do this in a way that wont be TOO much of a spoiler. Ill put it in an algebra style.

All variables= X

Try and go frmo there, that sounds kind of stupid, but look at how you have to change the user agent and what you are using to change it/what goes in the blank/blanks

0 0

Ya but add what i dont understand what to add becuase i added bwh3 and that dident work i tried adding tons of shit and i just dont know what user agent its looking for

not sure if this is a spoiler but you should use the whole of it ;)