Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 3

0 0

okay im having trouble with this one i got the user agent switcher on Mozilla and im trying to spoof the user agent is that done with the URL??? or what i already read the help with the user agent switcher :( i need help

0 0

create a new user agent using user agent switcher.. then after click on your new user agent just refresh the page.. just pm me when u need more help.

0 0

something like edit user agents maybe?… just a thought… >.> then maybe make a new one o.O

^^beat me to it /

0 0

I hope u ll need firefox addons..

0 0

rjhay07 wrote: create a new user agent using user agent switcher.. then after click on your new user agent just refresh the page.. just pm me when u need more help.

ty!

0 0

rjhay07 wrote: create a new user agent using user agent switcher.. then after click on your new user agent just refresh the page.. just pm me when u need more help.

thanks man i was trying different stuff! it was that simple! tyvm

0 0

How do I create a new user agent?

0 0

Haven't really heard of User agent before C: thanks!

0 0

Your colors are raping my eyes. Also, your 'hint' is the bot's hint.

0 0

Please help me with this one :ninja:, I've tried using live http headers to get live url execution and its parameters being sent. I modified its user agent based on what the challenge require, then replay again the page. Nothing happens,. I've even used user agent switcher on F add new user agent and refresh the page still did not work. Am i missing something? Help me Masters.

Admin from hell
0 0

Try it now. ;)