Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 6

0 0

I'm having some issue with this one If some one can point me in the right direction that would be great.

i under stand that i need to have correct syntax to exec the command change the permission of logs.txt then remove the txt file and any other files used for tracking.

I don't get how and i am suppose to know the other file that is tracking or the pwd. syntax $ command pwd?? /v~/lo~/ ¿ change permission 777

0 0

ok after not being so lazy I did some more reading. So I found the location of logs.txt and the tracking_.

Attempts with commands

Still no success:(

0 0

This challenge is complete

0 0

Congrats. :P

0 0

isn't that a spoiler? It would be cool if you could edit it a bit… you're giving too much information there

0 0

Very interesting. I have ran nix for some time now and this did trip me up.By the time you get this you will be familiar with your logs locations. For the people who have played with nix before; yes, there is a directory where the logs generally are on most nix variants (or atleast recommended to be), yes the syntax is tricky, it assumes your at the right place and while php itself doesn't have a place here, it plays a small part here :)