Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Stealing php code from the server | basic 8

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Is it possible to get the php code the server is using before it gets sent to the parser? For instance, I know I can set variables via the register_variables vunerability, but how do I know what to set?

I might be looking in the completely wrong area, so could you tell me if I am?

Please, no big tips, im just looking for a nudge in the right direction :)

0 0

No. Wrong Direction. "Before it gets sent to the parser" would be like stealing the water in a hose before it gets to the nozzle…

Ninja Extreme
0 0

okay, thanks

Ninja Extreme
0 0

ugh, could somebody lease PM me about this one? I appear to be having alot of trouble.

0 0

stealth- wrote: ugh, could somebody lease PM me about this one? I appear to be having alot of trouble.

I can't PM you but you can PM ME with what you have or tried…

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

fashizzlepop wrote: "Before it gets sent to the parser" would be like stealing the water in a hose before it gets to the nozzle…

Unless the PHP service crashes, then the code can't be parsed, but this is very unlikely. Used to happen on EnigmaGroup ages ago.

0 0

Your definately overcomplicating it .

0 0

fashizzlepop wrote: "Before it gets sent to the parser" would be like stealing the water in a hose before it gets to the nozzle…

Epic :whoa:

0 0

system_meltdown wrote: [quote]fashizzlepop wrote: "Before it gets sent to the parser" would be like stealing the water in a hose before it gets to the nozzle…

Unless the PHP service crashes, then the code can't be parsed, but this is very unlikely. Used to happen on EnigmaGroup ages ago.[/quote]

So the hose splits in half… sounds plausible. ;)

Ninja Extreme
0 0

S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: ugh, could somebody lease PM me about this one? I appear to be having alot of trouble.

I can't PM you but you can PM ME with what you have or tried…[/quote]

K, thanks Ill pm you right after this