Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 10

0 0

This should be a very easy one but for some reason i cant get it. I understand how to change my ip using a pxy and the error page changes to a not found page? what am i doing wrong? the ip im using 64.185.2.130 and i belive this is should work. can any one help me out by pussing me in the right drectoin of my problem?

Retired
10 0

google proxy servers and read the wiki

0 0

you can pm with what you have tried or what you have ill help

0 0

do u look at source code ??? u will get details in there :ninja::D

0 0

As it states proxy has to be in a range. So first find one in that range, and some proxy's uptime suck so make sure you get one with good uptime or you'll just get timed out / cannot connect error.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Thanks to my location of living, I didn't even need to use a proxy. This is by far my favourite mission. :)

0 0

stealth- wrote: Thanks to my location of living, I didn't even need to use a proxy. This is by far my favourite mission. :)

:P yes, because you learned so much 1337 stuff. Who fuckin needs a proxy, i'll just move to Turkey, and move back. :D

Ninja Extreme
0 0

S1L3NTKn1GhT wrote: [quote]stealth- wrote: Thanks to my location of living, I didn't even need to use a proxy. This is by far my favourite mission. :)

:P yes, because you learned so much 1337 stuff. Who fuckin needs a proxy, i'll just move to Turkey, and move back. :D[/quote]

heh, I guess I forgot to mention proxies happened to be one of the things I was already familiar with.

Although I do like the turkish scenery. considers

0 0

I usually use Tor when I need anonynity and I know there is a way to pick your nodes, but never needed too so..

Anyway… I googled and found a bunch of proxy servers within the range. I tried a bunch, but 90% of the proxies didnt work, and the ones that did actually work didnt work on the mission. So stupidly I deleted all the proxies :0 then came to the forums to read through topics for help only to find out you have to do it over and over again sometimes or the mission doesnt work? Ugh.

Now Im going to have to sift through pages of proxy lists to find the 10% that actually work..UNLESS, someone can help me out with a link to a working proxy list.