Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 9

0 0

I found an excellent article on null byte poisoning and Perl regex data testing "http://insecure.org/news/P55-07.txt". I understand the concept of the null byte, the fact that I am trying to get the source code of a particular PHP script, and the actual name of the PHP script, but I have had no luck injecting the search bar correctly to pull the code back. Can someone PM me on this problem, it seems simple but I am obviously missing a small piece of it. Thanks!

Banned
0 0

You just posted one of the most "famous" write-up on the PNB attack.

Anyway, if you want us to help you with your problem you should post 1) what you tried, 2) what went wrong and 3) what you tried to fix the problem.

0 0

I didn't want to post anything specific that might spoil someone else trying to gather some hints without getting the answer from a post. I'd rather include this in a PM to avoid this. Do you mind if I PM you? (or anyone else, his PM box is full)

0 0

Nevermind, I figured it out the first part. Difference in using the format \ vs % in the search box.