Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 8

0 0
Hey everyone, just wondering if i could pm someone with what i have. I am positive i have the correct injection(but obviously it's something is wrong or i wouldn't be here :p ), and yes i see the little *hint* found in the challenge, so again if I could Pm someone i would appreciate it.

KvK

0 0

You can PM me. :happy:

0 0

Sure, you can pm me. I'll do what I can.

0 0

thanks guys i pmed Kvk but thanks anyway sharline23

0 0

Ok, this one was kinda confusing… and made my head hurt (alot). Thank god it's over.

I was still wondering, can anyone PM me about the "hint" in the source code? To be exact, I'd just like to now where in there the hint is supposed to be, 'cause I didn't find it. I've viewed the source like thousand times and still can't see anything there that would be THE hint that I was supposed to find. I know what the hint is, 'cause I read all the topics about the basic 8 in the forum, picked it up from a post and used it to complite this mission. Just can't seem to find it all though everybody keep saying it is somewhere in the source.

Yeah, and I've already complited this mission; check my profile.

0 0

Just sent the pm, check it out, you will get it.

0 0

When looking at source (using either ctrl+u or placing "view-source:" in-front of the URL) you can see comments written on green, right? But all I seem to see is the same comments that are on every mission (like the on next to IFRAME etc.).

Is this a matter of using some sort of add-on to view the source or am I just missing something big time?

edit. Ok, found it. This was another case of Ubuntu vs.Vista. Couldn't see it when using Ubuntu. Don't know why. Anyway, moving on to the next one. ->