Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 12

0 0

What am I supposed to do? I only get this message:

You are on the right track, but we have limited the files you can include. Keep trying!

0 0

The challenge tells you which folder you want access to. In that folder there's a certain file which can tell you the login details.

You don't have to guess names, but you have to know what this type of file is called.

0 0

that was happening here too… I suppose you're using Firefox… Try cleaning cookies, temps, etc… If it doesn't work… update it xD if any of those suggestions work…. idk man :P

0 0

Uber0n wrote: The challenge tells you which folder you want access to. In that folder there's a certain file which can tell you the login details.

You don't have to guess names, but you have to know what this type of file is called.

You didn't understand my prob, the site ONLY displays the message and nothing else

@chess_rock: thanks, but that didn't help

0 0

You can PM with what you have tried if you want…

0 0

I finished it. It was easy when (after hours on forum) I found out which folder it was.

0 0

Uber0n wrote: The challenge tells you which folder you want access to. In that folder there's a certain file which can tell you the login details.

My problem is finding the name of that file in which has the login info. I'll guess all day and get nothing unless I can find that filename. I've thought of thing like ../pass.txt ../pass.log and so on…, but if the filename can actually be found somewhere instead of guessing at it, It'd make life a lot easier.

0 0

found it, TYPE OF FILE, I didn't get it at first…