Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 22

0 0

hey i have a little problem with basic 22 i am pretty sure i have the password but when i enter it in the login it doesnt work so could i pm someone for help

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Sure man , fire away .

0 0

hey, um could I pm someone for this one as well? I know I'm on the right track, I'm just having problems with my syntax. >.< thanks

0 0

Sure, go ahead. ;)

Edit: PM sent, problem solved.

0 0

I'm having problems with the login, i'm pretty sure i have the pass from the directory navigation but when i try to login it just doesn't work. Coul i pm someone?

0 0

The challenge is working fine, just make sure there are no additional spaces when you copy and paste the pass. If it still doesn't work… It should, so you're fucking something up, in that case PM me.

0 0

Hey there,

I've been struggling with this exercise for 1 hour now, and i know what i have to do. I know the commands i have to use, but all of the variations i've tried result in a message saying that the commands were not recognized. Please, can i pm someone with what i have tried? Thank you for your attention.

0 0

If you still need help, you can PM me.

0 0

Challenge finished. I'm feeling stupid now x_X Thanks stranac :)

0 0

Could use an extra set of eyes to check my command on this one. I'm using ssi, but it doesn't seem to take what I'm trying. Anyone willing to offer a hand?

Edit: solved. Thanks stranac.

0 0

Looks like my help is needed once again. PM me with what you've got.