Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 6

0 0

Can I PM someone about this, I've found the directory and know the file names and I'm sure I have the correct commands, but I can't get it to work. I'm guessing my syntax is wrong??

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

You can PM me .

You Like this!
90 0

you can also pm me too if rex is not there.

0 0

It's ok rex pointed me in right direction. Thanks anyway.

You Like this!
90 0

No problem, but if anytime you need assistance, i am here to help.

0 0

shadowls wrote: No problem, but if anytime you need assistance, i am here to help.

If you don't mind. I'm going to pm you with my results.. I seem to have it correct but I get an "Invalid Command" meaning something important is missing but it's really late here. So, I'll do it some time tomorrow afternoon if you don't mind.

-Kiji

0 0

If u want, i'm here for any help… just pm me.

You Like this!
90 0

kiji wrote: [quote]shadowls wrote: No problem, but if anytime you need assistance, i am here to help.

If you don't mind. I'm going to pm you with my results.. I seem to have it correct but I get an "Invalid Command" meaning something important is missing but it's really late here. So, I'll do it some time tomorrow afternoon if you don't mind.

-Kiji[/quote]

Go for it man, Im here to help.