Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 7

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

Hi, im getting really stook on basic 7, i've read all the articles with info on basic 7, i've looked up about javascript, learnt abit of it, and read all the posts,. Anyway, so far i've found out that i i need to change the username to the binary which i did i then reloaded the page, then checked the cookies again, and what i had changed to the binary had gon back to sam??. anyway, i've also done trial and error alot, with changing to to the binary and entering same, vice versa etc, but no look :(, any help would be appreciated thanks.

0 0

when u hit submit the first time go back to the page where u hit submit and then chek ur cookies. don't forget to change password too.

0 0

:otry something in cookies to will get user and passowrd list

google both to asci to binary

after that

try both as username

one shot confirm ;):|:(

0 0

OMG I wasted sooo much time on 7. I figured out the cookies right away but couldn't figure out what kept failing it.

I want to fist punch yellowpipe in its ass for wasting my time.

0 0

I'm really starting to get pissed with this one. I've done the ASCII to binary conversion, tried inputting the result in both the form and cookies and still failed. I've tried javascript injection and am thoroughly stumped!

Admin from hell
0 0

Try injecting them different ways, Do you get to the SQL login or not. If not set your cookie right.