Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 12

0 0

can someone pm me i will tell him what i have please

0 0

u may pm me..

0 0

You can pm me as well

0 0

[edited]

0 0

well thats a nice post lol

0 0

I thought it was useless to start a new thread about it. I got stuck using JTR. The command i use: "john –wordlist=pass.lst passwd" gives an error "john is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file". pass.lst is the dictionary i use, and passwd is a text file containing just the encrypted DES password, without anything else. I read through the examples and the readme of the program but i can't make it work. And one more thing…shouldn't i select somewhere the method of decryption, or does JTR decrypt only DES?

0 0

s33us00n wrote: I got stuck using JTR. The command i use: "john –wordlist=pass.lst passwd" gives an error "john is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file".

Sounds like a PATH issue to me. Try to run that command in the same directory as the John executable.

0 0

I got the pass. I was running it in the "run" directory of the JTR. The problem was that i had to use "john-380" instead of john( i saw this on google), cause in the readme file of the app it was written without 380. I'm still struging with the username. I tried the hashed password, "Restricted Area", administrator, admin…but without success.I looked in the htpasswd and htaccess files but didn't find much. Can someone give me a hint?:P