Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 9 Part2

0 0

Hey, this mission is driving me crazy as I have the username and password obtained via a poison null byte attack on login.php, however when entering them on the basic 9 main page, it doesn't work. I'm sure it's something to do with the case sensitivity and I have made sure that I entered them exactly as well as trying various other forms which they could have taken. However no luck, is there anyone who could help me out please? :)

Admin from hell
0 0

Make sure your syntax is correct and your using the index page. If no luck Pm me.

0 0

hey make sure that your username and password are typed exactly how you found them. it has to be exact to how it is shown in the suc* code. if your still having issues you can pm me

0 0

I'm having the same problem and there doesn't appear to be any password info in the php code other than a little blurb about "Your Password is: Not Shown"

Any help is greatly appreciated

You Like this!
90 0

You can pm me what you got and i see what i can do.

0 0

Hey ok i figured how to to get the password but iv tryed to input the username n password but when i do i get a 404 error page. Could some one please help me or at least let me no if im goin in the right direction?

0 0

I really need a hint about basic 9 :angry: