Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 6

0 0

I have searched google and have a relatively good undertsanding of basic Unix commands and i have the first 2 lines of code but im not sure about the last, the thing that stumped me was 'delete that file and the other file that tracks people', my first reaction was the logs.txt file but logs.txt has already been refered to (and yes i have googled that also). If someone wouldnt mind sparing a few minutes of their time to help me out that would be much appreciated.

Risen.

0 0

don't know if this helps but try looking at [SpoilerSpoilerSpoiler] If you look you will find the other file that you need to get rid off.

0 0

Thanks ghost, that did help and i completeed the level. Thanks again ;)

Risen

0 0

i m sure i ve got the right commands but they're not working

the track logs is WhyDoISpoilThings.php right? can i pm someone with the answer?

0 0

I'm in the same boat as most others (seemingly). I have the first two down and I know the last command would work if I was really able to issue UNIX commands.

However, I fully understand why I'm not able to really issue UNIX commands…so I guess I just need a little push in the right direction on the last one.

Would it be okay to PM anybody with help?

Thanks!;)

0 0

first u gotta find the files you´re looking for. once you´re there u´ll know what commands to use. i hope this isnt a spoiler.

0 0

I understand that….but, it is not working for me and of course I can't post what I am doing as it would be a spoiler of sorts….thus the request for PM:)

0 0

How should the first command look cuz i tryed in many ways

chmod a x chmod a+x chmod ax chomd (ax) chmod (a+x) chmod (a x)

..?

0 1

the second one, chmod a+x is the correct one.

0 0

Yeah but it still doesen t work.Can i pm you?

0 1

sure np

0 0

i think i have the first one but im not sure can anyone pm me?

0 0

i can't find the file. Can somebody give me a hint or sth..i'm really stuck.:(

0 0

s33us00n wrote: i can't find the file. Can somebody give me a hint or sth..i'm really stuck.:(

Give me a PM ;)

0 0

Ok i need help. so far ive got these commands. Can anyone help with what im doing wrong?

And God said unto his people 'though shalt not spoil!' And the spoiler was gone.

any help ?

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

Dude way too spoiling, pls remove this post !! you can pm me though;)