Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 13 help

0 0

first post guys. long time since the last time i was here.

now the thing with html is that you dont have to include EVERY action for EVERY header. you get to pick and choose. so what would you have to do to get it to point to hbh?

then again. i didnt do that at all. i just got the webdeveloper addon for firefox. but if you cant do it by hand. youll only mess yourslef up for later.

if you need any more help you may pm me

0 0

first post guys. long time since the last time i was here.

now the thing with html is that you dont have to include EVERY action for EVERY header. you get to pick and choose. so what would you have to do to get it to point to hbh?

then again. i didnt do that at all. i just got the webdeveloper addon for firefox. but if you cant do it by hand. youll only mess yourslef up for later.

if you need any more help you may pm me

0 0

a word of advice - Try checking the dates of the other posts on a thread before you post something.

0 0

word of advice: read the rules….

infact. a few posts down i believe a moderator told somebody else that necroing is aloud in the challenge forums as its better to compact the data and make it a viable source for others. rather then starting a new thread. where in other forums the odds of the same topic coming up twice is less.

but. i have a bad feeling that this post will be deleted as it goes against the rules with not being on the current subject. just thought id sacrifice a bit of my warn level to "inform" you on rules youve "forgotten" to read but still wish to criticize others about.

EDIT: please delete this as clearly with a warn level of 30. as lecturing someone with no conception of the current rules is a downhill battle leading me to the "banned" regions