Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 3

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

When i click on the Basic 3 page i get this Now, Drake learned how to make http user agents with php. Wrong user_agent, bwh3_user_agent wasn't found

but no password box why cant i see a password box

0 0

Maybe things aren't showing as supposed because you have the wrong user-agent? Just a thought, supplying the correct information isn't really as important as it sounds.

0 0

There is no password box for this challenge.

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

so wtf am i meant to do for this challenge

0 0

TROY wrote: so wtf am i meant to do for this challenge Well even if it does seem unimportant to supply the information needed to get the results you want, how about trying to do so just for kicks? According to the page you don't have the right user-agent, it's even kind enough to tell you which one is needed. Could be fun to give it the one needed to display the right thing, you know.

:(
80 120

TROY wrote: so wtf am i meant to do for this challenge

COM wrote: Maybe things aren't showing as supposed because you have the wrong user-agent?

TROY wrote: Wrong user_agent, bwh3_user_agent wasn't found

I'll give you three guesses at what you must do.

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

yeah the sarcasm wasn't reall nessecary

:(
80 120

Yea, the stupid response wasn't real smart.

Great idea! Let's talk back to the people trying to help us! I don't care if the reply was aimed at me or not, I just felt like I should say something.

0 0

TROY wrote: yeah the sarcasm wasn't reall nessecary I think Futility will agree with me when I say; why so serious? :D

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

haha lol why so serious have you seen his d.p. thats serious lol and scary

0 0

You stole my avatar beotch!!! :angry:

0 0

and mambo's sig

Admin from hell
0 0

Those are premade anyone can download them and use them. Not stolen duplicated.

hacker from home (;
0 0

first… get a tamper data. after that all that mission be pretty easy… u just tamper the page see user_agent and paste there the user agent u want for the mission… and good job, u pass the mission vg