Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 6

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

Hi i've completed basic six but im not sure/ i dont understand how i got it and why it wouldnt accept it the first twenty times. I'd be very grateful if someone could pm me explaining how i actually got the answer i got

0 0

hhhhm your profile says you havent completed it yet lol

nice try anyway

pm me if ya want

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

i meant the asterix protect one sorry, i think it must be 5 then. I don't understand about the sterix and everything. What does it mean and where would you ever find this

0 0

I think the challenge is more aboot logic and syntax than actual "hacking" which of course you should be logical and understand syntax WHEN hacking.

0 0

yeah you have to get the syntax perfect

its such a pain in the arse lol

0 0

For 5? I thought it was quite simple to get Basic 5 right… really just a little logic and understanding the problem and circumstances.

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

Thanks when i think about it as lgical as oppose to hacking it does make sense lol haha come to think of it its ridiculesly easy lol .Thanks

0 0

See, many different ways of thinking are required to hack. Kinda like Mr_Cheese said, It's a [WHOLE] philosophy.