Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 7

0 0

ive been trying for days and when i change cookie via javascript:void(username= binary); thing and firebug, firecookie the firefox addon that allows my to see the css html dom cookie(also edit it) ect all it does is give me a message of Sorry you are not authenicated. what did i do wrong i refreshed the page?

root@Alpha.Oddities
0 0

pm me with what youve tried because it seems you have the general idea

0 0

I think javascript:void(username= binary); is not enough you must put javascript:void(password= binary); and i think your cookie is not properly structured :)

0 0

Well you need to inject the username (binary) into the page that says your not authenticated then refresh.

0 0

Ive been trying but no luck the cookie change to the binary but it still wont allow me threw.

0 0

The proper syntax is javascript:void(document.cookie="attribute=changed setting"); you can change the void to alert so that you can see what you are doing. Another thing, I hav problems with js4 but I got the points when I cleared all my cookies and tried again, so try that.

0 0

it still diden't work can you exactly tell me how to put the Javascript in the Url bar to see if that is the problem but i still don't see why it wont work for me. i have fire fox 3.05 beta.

0 0

A236Jose2 wrote: it still diden't work can you exactly tell me how to put the Javascript in the Url bar We can't give you the complete answer, but here's how you modify cookie values from the URL bar:

markupjavascript:alert(document.cookie="test=hello");

0 0

got it. there was a problem with the code i got from my encrypting program.