Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

FFS! basic 6

0 0

[edit Grind]Removed due to spoilers[/edit] Why doesnt that work? It should. It has to, Who ever is playing these games with my head….. nanernanernaner!

0 0

Well, first, take your answers off! Second, why the /dir/ in front of it?

0 0

nights_shadow wrote: Well, first, take your answers off! Second, why the /dir/ in front of it? It was the replacment for the logs directory.

0 0

Alright, i just redid this "basic mission" e-mail me with what you put, i forgot, and i'll help you. But, i believe all you did wrong was put a / in front of the directory's name. You don't need that there in any of the commands.

0 0

Does it important to fill all three textboxes, to make sure the application work properly??

0 1

yes, all 3 text box's should be used.

remeber you have to:

• chmod a file
  • delete the logs
  • delete another file

0 0

I understand first two command, but 3 id dont. Do I need to delete complete folder (or how can I now which file is other) ?

0 0
  • delete another file

Still have problems with it. I learned a lot of unix commands, but still didn't get right for this (because I don't know the right file). Do I need to guess this file? I could solve this if I could -ls folder. Any advice where to look, what to look, I need just idea to solve the problem.

0 1

just look in the folder where the logs are. Perhaps you will be able to see another file

0 0

i found the other file :(, but i dont think i have the right command. Can someone help me with CHMODding?

SPOILER

what ive got is:

REMOVED

Ive also tried:

REMOVED

END SPOILER

I still dont get it

[removed due to spoilers]

0 0

I know that you've edited those out, but please take them off, they are major spoilers. Also, you chmod'ed the file wrong. I'll send you a p.m. with help.

You also need a space between the $ and your command.

0 0

I think I have the commands, but I don;t have a clue where to get the last file name for. Can anyone give me some pointers??

0 0

When putting the file after the chmod or rm do you type its path or just the files with the extension? Any pm'd spoilers would be appreciated. Thankyou

0 0

First of all i would like to say sorry to everyone for my English…well I think I know the solution but I've got a problem with the grammar of the commands…can I send a private message to someone ? Thank you all !! :)

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Send it my way brothumbs up.