Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 7...

0 0

Hi. I'm on basic 7 and i have the encryption, but it isn't working for me. Can i pm someone with what i am trying. Any help will be much appreciated.

oEndwaRo

0 0

Im currently working on the same one, if you want I will help you out as much as I can.

0 1

All you have to do is simple, really.

If you use Firefox, install the Web Developer add-on, go to cookies and choose view cookies.

Is there anything you want them to figure out on their own, or are you just going to give away the whole challenge?

0 0

Thanks, this thread helped a lot.

0 0

if you still need help pm me

0 0

ugh… I have edited the cookies and attempted to login as sam and I still get "Sorry you are not authenicated"

0 0

You need too edit the cookies and rephresh on the page that says your not authenticated.

EDIT: You need too edit the cookies and refresh on the page that says your not authenticated.

Cant believe I missed that…haha. Thxs (too lazy too go back and see what name it was but whoever it was…thxs haha).

0 1

you mean "refresh"

0 0

How do i edit it to binary?

0 0

Yellowpipe.

0 0

Ok, thanks ,and now i am using the webmaster plugin for FF3, and when i edit a cookie it doesnt change , how do i save it ?

0 0

K_I_N_G wrote: You need too edit the cookies and refresh on the page that says your not authenticated.

0 0

I have done that , but as i said , it doesnt change the value of the cookie when i edit it.

Am i doing it wrong , i am opening the cookie information page, using the webmaster toolbar, then clicking edit on the cookie, then entering the binary, and then clicking ok, but the value doesnt save.

0 0

EMOKID wrote: I have done that , but as i said , it doesnt change the value of the cookie when i edit it.

Am i doing it wrong , i am opening the cookie information page, using the webmaster toolbar, then clicking edit on the cookie, then entering the binary, and then clicking ok, but the value doesnt save.

It is very simple code….imagine you have a cookie and you want to change the variable authentification=false to true……..all you need to do is write in the url bar javascript: alert(document.cookie="authentification=false") and this changes the variable authentification to false. Now do the same with username.

I'm on this one too and i don't manage to login. I tried to insert some crap to send me to the page: Sorry you are not authenicated , and to change the cookie from there and refresh the page after that but it doesn't work. I have a question….when you encript a text in ascii and obtain a code let's say "45 87 91" how am i supposed to write it in the cooke…with spaces between the numbers or without? Must i encrypt the password to ascii too? Cheers, Razvan

0 0

Refresh the page….you need not to find the sql password…..LOL xD