Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Basic 3 Whats wrong

0 0

I've Just downloaded the firefox Add-on, created the bwh3 user agent then i refresh the page and nothing happens what should i do ? :( What is the appropriate string to add on App Version box ? or just leave it blank ?

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

you have to change your UA to exactly what is on the basic3 page. After you've changed your UA go to url about: and if that says still mozilla, then something is wrong ! You can change your useragent easily by going to about:config url, adding new string called 'general.useragent.override' with appropriate value ;) and then go to the desired challenge url. to get your UA back, just set that string to default

0 0

clone4 wrote: you have to change your UA to exactly what is on the basic3 page. After you've changed your UA go to url about: and if that says still mozilla, then something is wrong ! You can change your useragent easily by going to about:config url, adding new string called 'general.useragent.override' with appropriate value ;) and then go to the desired challenge url. to get your UA back, just set that string to default Thanks for the help i own you… still didnt found it though :right: