Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic 20

0 0

ive started this thread cause i cant find anything to remotely help me…if anyone can give me a push that be great…or if i could PM someone with what i have that be good too.

0 0

Its a mix of a couple types of attacks.

One of them has to do with javascript.

0 0

I know it has to to with javascript and ive tried what i thought would work but it obviously didnt lol so i have no idea what to try next.

0 0

PM me with what you have tried, and your "thinking".

0 0

Hi could someone give me an idea of where to begin learning about the JS needed for this challenge? This is the first challenge I feel absolutely lost on, very frustrated.

0 0

Feralas:

** Posted on 12-05-08 03:25**

Your post:

Posted on 21-12-08 06:15

Are you.. blind? Anyway, as first step, login normally then explore the changes.

0 0

god_peet wrote: Feralas: [quote]** Posted on 12-05-08 03:25**

Your post:

Posted on 21-12-08 06:15

Are you.. blind?[/quote] ,,, Let's leave the moderation to the ones that have been here long enough to know.

Necro'ing threads is a no-no, except in the case of necro'ing a challenge thread to ask for help with the challenge. This makes more sense than creating a new thread, as it keeps the information more compact and they would all have the exact same subject. The likelihood of this being the case in other threads is less, thus why necro'ing normal threads is discouraged.

Thanks for posting something about the challenge itself, though.