Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Basic Challenge 7

0 0

At the moment i am the biggest noob in regards to this type stuff.

i need help for this challenge, i know what is required but not how to do it and the last guid i used didn't explain it thoroughly.

please help, thanks.

Papa_Smurff

0 0

pm me with what you've tried and i'll help you

0 0

what is the sql injection needed

0 0

I need to put and JS inline (the v*** one )in with the encrypted thing, before i enter the encrypted code, right?…i´m doing so, but it´s not the right one…hmmm….

0 0

Well, JS it is in the first obstacle, and it´s almost there, but apparently not accuarate enough….I´ve would be glad if somebody could look at my JS and comment what´s wrong with it…..thanks!

0 0

I think I have the gist of Part I to this funny problem. I have found user name and password using a particular tool. I have done what I believe is supposed to be done to these fields, and entering password accomplishes the same as if I had done nothing ast all!

fun fun. I think I could handle the Part II sql injection if I could just get around this cookie-based authentication. Anyone willing to take a look at my attempt?:right:

0 0

nm got it, silly overlook