Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Basic 11

0 0

PLEASE HELP ME! I've been stuck on this for ages I know i have to use User Agent Switcher but I can't get it right please push me in the right direction this is what i have so far: Description:B11 User agent:Ma App Name:HBHO* App Version: Platform:H***S Vedor: Vendor Sub: SO pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me what I'm doing wrong thanks:)

0 0

First off, the articles that say you need a H***S in caps anywhere is wrong. Just try to look at your other useragnes and model this one off of those. You only need the information given.

0 0

So do I only need: Description:B11 User agent:Ma App Name:HBHO* App Version: Platform: Vedor: Vendor Sub: ? Or what do I have to change?

0 0

look at Netscape and Opera agents given with the agent switcher. Where do you see there OS described. Just mimic it. Anything more will really be a spoiler.

Feel free to pm me if you are still are stuck.

EDIT:

Unable to send the Private Message. The user's inbox is full.

You Like this!
90 0

Just put the user agent where it says useragent. that is the only thing you need in the UA