Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Proxy --- basic ten

0 0

ive SPENT AGES doing this challenge. i cant seem to find the right proxy. Now im asking my self this question… Do proxies HIDE or IP or does it make a fake IP???

CAN ANYONE TELL ME A MORE EFFECTIVE WAY OF FINDINGTHE CORRECT PROXY? I know the proxy range and all but i cant seem to find a place to change my IP. i dunno how to workj the firefox ip changer. im trying to find a website that shows the IP of the proxy (relates to the other question DOES a proxy make a fake IP or hide ours), right now i cant see what IP a proxy is under. ive been trying for a few hours CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. IVE DONE EVERYTHING. I KNOW THE IP RANGE, IVE BEEN RIPPING MY HAIR OUT FOUR THREE HOURS. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OR GIVE ME A DARN PROXY THAT WILL HELP OR GIVE ME A WEBSITE THAT SHOWS PROXIES WITH THEIR IP and see which of those match with the IP range so i can do it…

0 0

a proxy changes your ip to the proxies ip. just go tp google and type internet proxy and you'll find a whole list. just keep trying proxies until you find one.

0 0

this is embarrassing…i tried both of shape shifter's websites and i dunno how TO USE THEM…i think im going mad…anyone got a chill pill…kk thx for u guys helpp anyway. ill go back to this challenge in later life. i am SOOOOOOOO frustrated

The Manager
0 0

If you are using Internet Explorer Try googling for IE +proxy If you are using FireFox Try googling for FireFox +proxy and so on and so on and so on…

0 0

Renaissance wrote: this is embarrassing…i tried both of shape shifter's websites and i dunno how TO USE THEM…i think im going mad…anyone got a chill pill…kk thx for u guys helpp anyway. ill go back to this challenge in later life. i am SOOOOOOOO frustrated

you can pm me if you want and I'll help you