Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Basic 21 Help!

2,795 1

Hello everyone this is El Miguel. A couple may know me or of me, truly I stay invisable if needed. I would like to ask for some help on Basic Web Hacking 21. I have read every post prior to this post here. I understand the possible solutions to enter. But I am not very good at SQL and I am currently reading up on it now and I know that the challenge is in MSSQL (as stated in the challenge). I was wondering if someone would kind enough to help me find the query I am trying to request or just a minor kick start on the challenge. I believe once i know the start of it I will be able to finish it and maybe the rest of the Basic Challenges.

Thank You for you time and patience in advance,

-El Miguel

0 0

i don't like you already but here you go.

you have to use the error messages to your advantage

:(
80 120

@fallingmidget- Tell us one reason you don't like him. Most of the posts I see of yours are useless flames. Nothing against you, or anything, just that it's starting to get annoying.

@OP- You are going to need to use some advanced SQL injections. Maybe if you google, you'll find an extremely useful pdf article on this. Like fallingmidget said, the whole idea of this challenge is to learn how to use the errors to tell you about database that you are hacking.

Best of luck. If you need some more details, feel free to PM me.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Futility wrote: @fallingmidget- Tell us one reason you don't like him i can't speak for her, but if i had to guess i would say that the following line had some influence on her opinion.

elmiguel wrote: A couple may know me or of me, truly I stay invisable if needed something about that line seems annoying (possibly arrogant) to me. however, i can't really judge him based solely on that.

:(
80 120

I guess I interpreted it differently. I saw it more as a "Some of you might recognize my name, but I doubt it" sort of thing. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Like I said, I didn't mean to offend anyone. (For the record, I do remember him from a PM a couple days ago.)

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Futility wrote: I guess I interpreted it differently. I saw it more as a "Some of you might recognize my name, but I doubt it" sort of thing. Sorry for the misunderstanding. i can see that, which is why i said i couldnt judge him based on a possible interpretation of that line. i wasnt intending to criticize you, i was juat attempting to point out where she may have been coming from. of course this thread has gotten completely off topic, and i have nothing valuable to add, so i'm going to stop talking now.

0 0

well i said that because you form an opinion of someone within the first 15 seconds of meeting someone. and i formed the opinion of i don't like him both for his choice of words and his presentation (his sig and avi)