Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

NEWBIE HELP!

0 0

hi everyone, im new in HBH. i dont have hackin or programming sk1llz. thats why i im here, to learn how to program how to make tricks etc. I need some suggestions and help how to start to programm, which programming language would be easier to learn first? stuff like that! any help by your side will be appreciated! txs for attention. see ya! :)

0 0

First off let me just tell you that this post is in the wrong place. If you want help or suggestions on programming or whatever try the 'Programming' forum under 'Computer General'

Another thing. Learn how to spell and use grammar correctly. You will be looked upon much more respectively by some people. A LOT of people hate people who don't speak correctly.

0 0

i wanna start with basic challenges, that*s why i posted to basic ch. and second thing, who is gonna give damn about gramm? I was asking for help not for correction in my post.

0 0

well, alot of ppl hate bad grammer. as a matter of fact people tend to ignore posts with a lot of bad grammer in it. it's a lot easier to read text without typo's. it's not a problem if you make shortcuts like ppl instead op people but typo's are annoying.

goodluck

0 0

You wanna start with basic challenges yet nothing in your post shows that.

But you wanna start with basic so go here http://www.w3schools.com/ and learn about html to start. If you know html already, then something else that could be helpful is php. Try learning some of that.

There's a place to start. Happy learning.

:(
80 120

jamie_90 wrote: i wanna start with basic challenges, that*s why i posted to basic ch. and second thing, who is gonna give damn about gramm? I was asking for help not for correction in my post. Ouch. Wrong answer. You wanted help, and he gave it to you. Now you turn it down and blatantly disregard it?

Oh, and no one gives a damn about your gramm (clever rhyme, by the way, I'm proud of you) but it would make helping you a hell of a lot easier. It also makes you seem like a more…respectable person. I don't help people that can't respect and take advice their 'teacher', and I doubt anyone here will.

0 0

ok, but u can understand automatically that I want to start with Basic ch, i can*t jump direct to java ch or cracking applications. so I gotta complete basic challenges first before i go to application cracking. I gotta be honest, i know HTML. now im reading books about VB6 and PHP. I will try w3schools, will see what i can get done. if I need help I will post it. anyway… txs for info guys, I appreciate that. :)

0 0

Anyhow, back on the learning thing. Here is how I went (even though I am still considered a noob ).

HTML JAVASCRIPT PHP

(heres my opinion on the grammar: Really. Many forums on the internet will kick you out if you don't use proper grammar. Why? Because it is VERY annoying to many people. If a person came to a business that you owned, and started saying, "Yo yo, whats up, homie G boi. Man, do you think I could get a job herez?" Would you say, "Sure! You seem like a self respecting young man." or "Get out of here." The choice is yours. )

0 0

im gonna try to use right gramma. txs nintendo.

0 0

Hmm, i went like this.. Not the best way to go.. but it worked out .

HTML C++ ASM (starting)

Not the best way too go. About the grammar, i don't like having to read the l33t shit.. I don't know it's just me.

0 0

like I said I already know HTML, learning VB6 right now but its hard to learn yourself u know, need someone who can explain how things works. anyway… i dont have other options. see you

0 0

imask8erhack wrote: Hmm, i went like this.. Not the best way to go.. but it worked out .

HTML C++ ASM (starting)

Not the best way too go. About the grammar, i don't like having to read the l33t shit.. I don't know it's just me.

Lol, that's some quite large jumps. I'd throw in PHP/javascript in between HTML and C++.

0 0

is it hard to learn PHP & JavaScript? how long it takes for me to learn PHP (understand everything about PHP)? I wanna learn how to program so soon is possible, so i can make my own pages. help me ppl to learn this s***. :D

0 0

well basic javascript doesn't take to long. you could probably learn enough to beat most of the js missions in one day. I'm not sure about php though

0 0

i need real help when im learning to program, and when I asked for help in other sites, they just said "stop asking stupid questions". no one wanna help, like these peoples was born hackers. Hope I can get really help about everything. txs guys. :)

0 0

I'll try and help you with some javascript when you take it on(can't say the same for php though sorry). Or any questions you have that I can help you out with I will. If you happen to have msn that'd work out even better. Just hit me up with a pm.

0 0

it's not that we forgot we once had our struggling time on our own….

it's that it's the part of it, I had to learn on my own. no body spoon fed me the answer when I struggled, and looking back, nobody helping me was actually a best help i ever had.

cause I was never more inspired….

0 0

I really appreciate your help ShapeShifters, it´s a big help for me right now cuz no one want to help each other at this time. here is my msn: alvesta_55@hotmail.com add it if u want. txs ;)

0 0

slpctrl wrote: [quote]imask8erhack wrote: Hmm, i went like this.. Not the best way to go.. but it worked out .

HTML C++ ASM (starting)

Lol, that's some quite large jumps. I'd throw in PHP/javascript in between HTML and C++.[/quote]

Yeah wasn't the best idea on my part.. Actually i guess between C++ and HTML i learned javascript but not like anything just basic injections if you consider that learning javascript. I had to relearn C++ the first 3-4 chapters like 6 times, it was so hard at first but then i got it :-p

0 0

Javascript and Basics aren't that much different in difficulty, if anything they're equal up until certain points (you'll know when you hit them)

Grammar is definitely not something to blatantly disregard though, I can tell you that for a fact. If anything good grammar reflects intellectual age and has a serious impact on how people regard you in the forums.

It's generally a bad idea to talk 1337 anywhere outside of 4chan, and before you think of starting cursing isn't cool to use every other word, albeit somewhat deserved in certain cases I will admit.

0 0

imask8erhack… did u learned it yourself or someone helped u? how long it takes to learn programming language? I really wanna learn to program and make my own programs. If u don*t hear about me in 5 years I will never touch the computer again. I can promise u that.

Python Ninja
0 0

jamie_90 wrote: i wanna start with basic challenges, that*s why i posted to basic ch. and second thing, who is gonna give damn about gramm? I was asking for help not for correction in my post.

… oh i don't know, EVERYONE who could have helped you?

The only people who don't care about grammar are chumps like SET who'll try to help you, but instead fill you with his twisted beliefs and faulty theories.

:(
80 120

Good work on bringing back such an old thread to post something you just put in the shoutbox five minutes ago. Really, I'm proud.

But I gotta say, I agree with you. I didn't like him then, and I don't like him now. People like that shouldn't get any help unless they're willing to change and try something by themselves for once.

0 0

i reccomend w3schools.com