Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

BWH 6... I feel stupid

0 0

I know the command format should be like…

Oops :)

I feel like a retard cause I dont know where to look for the directory

0 0

now thats one huge spoiler… i think u should remove that one asap.. try to find the directory where the logs r in…

0 0

OH MY GOODNESS what a spoiler you should bleep that out

0 0

Well, it seems a lot of people think that you need to find the directory using the boxes, but you actually use the url to find the right directory.

0 0

what's a good directory for LOGS to be in?

0 0

Ha ha, best spoiler ever.

0 0

I am probably going to kick myself in the nuts after I figure it out. but i've no clue where it would be :(

0 0

Nope lol I tried a whole bunch of different stuff in the URL bar and nutin. I'm either spelling it wrong or just barking up the wrong tree lol

0 0

Holy $hit I kicked myself in the nuts 15 times… oww I'm really stupid. And I figured out how to view logs. Brownie points 4 me! Cheers

0 0

lol yay, good job

0 0

you should be awarded a medal!:p

0 0

i basicly understand the 2nd and 3rd command but the 1st i have problems with

i have $ chmod secret/logs.txt and i know i have to put something after chmod the problem is i don't have a clue what!!:@

any help would be appreciated

0 0

its really quite simple

0 0

i know it will be something i should know its just that its not comming to me right now! arg

0 0

Well, you don't want to forget about All+eXecute in your chmod.

0 0

It does piss me off of course that the challenges are all limited to one syntax. In the case of BWH 6, the correct syntax is wrong in the challenge.

0 0

f*** this challenge … i found the log´s files, the directory, and i try to use some commands but dosnt work… the commands ..

chmod …/xxx/..etc rm /xxx/…etc rm /xxx/..etc

what im doing wrong ? :@

please … help !!!

PD: sorry —> my english ;)

0 0

ur going in the right direction xcept ur chmod is the problem. and dont forget to put the $ + space be4 ur commands

0 0

ok, i use :

$ chmod All+eXecute /xxx/.. $ rm /xxx/… $ rm /xxx/…

and dosnt work , i need to use other commands? think this way is OK…

comments, opinions, and insults are welcome !!

tks a lot FlaKe for your help

:p

0 0

it's an abbreviated form of All+eXecute, look at the capitalized words those are a hint….

0 0

wow i kicked myself but at the same way i was amazed at how many spoilers this gave away!!!!! plz don't ruin it for the rest of us…..