Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Basic 10 completed, doing nothing...

0 0

Hello!

I completed this mission doing nothing… Like it is said, I surely got a good IP but I never used a proxy and I want to do it. So I reboot my router but I still have a good IP.

So I decided to use a proxy… That works fine! Now I have a bad IP and I can see the error page! :)

And I don't know how to change manually the IP which is given by the proxy… So now I am trying a lot of different proxy, hoping one will give me a good IP.

Is there any other way to do this?

0 0

Just try to find a proxy that satisfies the required range.

0 0

mafreeuser wrote: And I don't know how to change manually the IP which is given by the proxy… So now I am trying a lot of different proxy, hoping one will give me a good IP.

Is there any other way to do this?

If you're using a proxy, you get the proxy's IP when visiting a page. So you can't change the IP of the proxy just like that. If you want an IP in a specific range you simply have to use a proxy which lies within the range :)

That's the way you're supposed to beat the challenge.

0 0

Ok I know what I am supposed to do now

Thanks for reply!:D

0 0

No problem B)

...Legend?
0 0

Nice simple challange if your IP fall correctly this one, but if not its not to hard to find a proxy that works loads of them about.

Good times.

0 0

Is there a fast way of finding a poxy within the range? I don't quite get that part of it. I know the required range, but I don't know how to go about finding a proxy to fit it and I really don't want to look through long lists of proxies.

0 0

Doctor wrote: Is there a fast way of finding a poxy within the range? I don't quite get that part of it. I know the required range, but I don't know how to go about finding a proxy to fit it and I really don't want to look through long lists of proxies.

My guess is that Googling with port 8080 and the IP range you're looking for (listed to 3 octets) would be enough.

0 0

Doctor wrote: Is there a fast way of finding a poxy within the range?

Let's say you want an IP beginning with 81.230.. then you could just bring up a big proxy list on any proxy archive site and search for 81.230 on the page ;)

0 0

Wow, I completely overlooked the search function. I use it all the time when I view the source of things. I'm going to blame my insomnia for missing something like that.

...Legend?
0 0

Insomnia…Suck's, I recon most people sufer with that on this site.

Its annoying when you relize you overlooked the obvious.

0 0

this is doing my head in ive tried every proxy and still it says error what do i do :S

0 0

You can PM me if you need help. ;)

0 0

ratboy135 wrote: ive tried every proxy and still it says error

Did you apply the new settings after entering the proxy IP and port? :p

If you find a working proxy within the range you'll pass it in no time.

0 0

i have foxyproxy on firefox but it says somthing about a pattern i dont know what it means

0 0

thanx thats the first thing i tried but i put the wrong port lol somtimes im amazed ay my own stupidity

0 0

What_A_Legend wrote: Insomnia…Suck's, I recon most people sufer with that on this site.

Its annoying when you relize you overlooked the obvious.

Yes, insomnia seems to be a common factor that hackers share. It is the reason I've managed to make the Active User ranking in like 4 days on this site, but I'd much rather sleep after a few days my mind really shuts down. I actually got a decent nights sleep last night for the first time in over a week.

0 0

proxy list that displays the ips in a big table GENIUS! This would of saved me hours of searching.

0 0

I thought I had the right range yet it still isn't working. Anyone know why?

0 0

Could you view any pages at all using the proxy? Otherwise it's probably offline :p

0 0

I am using CDP spoofer in linux and it say its spoofing but my ip has not changed?