Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Basic5

0 0

I got this one it was preaty easy to be honoest BUT! i didnt learn a thing from this challeng not one thing i spent 30 at school on this and a min of that time after on forums and let me just say i dont really remeber how many times the answer was given but no matter how many times it was given i still dont really know how that answer came to be can somebody teach me/show me the way i will pm you the answer so as to let you know i have completed the challeng and am not lieing to you i just want someone to teach me how this answer came to be im a lil puzzled and kinda out in space right now i dont know how you really got that answer from viewing the sorce yes clues are givin but the set up for that answer uhhhhhhhh? you know?

I apologize if my newbish post angered anyone out there, i just want to know, i want to learn.

0 0

–sry i posted something that wasnt about this topic ( wasnt paying attention):)–

wrong post:p:p Srry about that!..