Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

basic 4

0 0

hmm i still dont really get this one i tried i think to be all my possiblities but maybe im still far from it

//<td class='main-body'> <center><h2 align='center'>Basic Challenge 4!</h2><BR><BR><p> ERROR: htpasswd.php file not found in basic4/ </p><form action='17.php' method='POST'>Enter Password: <input type='password' name='password'><input type='submit' value='Submit!'></form></center></td>//

1)first what i tryed was changing the basic4 to 3 and 5 but all that did was change the challengesā€¦then i had the bright idea of "hey mybe if i change the action to 17.php but that did nothing

iv gone back and taken a look at the other bacic forum helps discussion on basic 4 but im still not getting this somthing about another directory i dont know hmm but i will continue to think about this one! i will never give up NEWBIE POWER!

0 0

i got it it was so simple im very mad at myself

0 0

So what exactly did you start doing to make it click for you all of a sudden?? I am still stumped on this oneā€¦.can't find anything except

• = wildcard in source for basic 5. HELP!!