Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Timed 2 numbers

0 0

What numbers shall I add in the string ? The hash is a 32-character hexadecimal number itself, so now I try to add digits, bytes and so on without the succed. Any hint will be usefull.

0 0

It means, if the hash was a1b2c3, You will have to add 1+2+3. And its easy, think about arrays.

0 0

Finished, thank you , mido.:p

0 0

oh… that explains it… I was trying to crack the MD5 hash which I thought would be a series of numbers..

0 0

ok maybe not.. either that or myscript is to slow… but its basically the same script I used in timed1 but I keep getting "either the answer as incorrect or you ran out of time"… Maybe I'll go on to another challenge..perhaps the site will be faster then..

or am I not adding the way I should??

0 0

Heres what I am using to add

Dim ans as integer
For I As Integer = 0 To md5.Length - 1
                    If Char.IsDigit(md5(I)) Then ans += CInt(md5(I).ToString)
                Next

so for a hash of 052c0da654a337ab86a64b8dc716ac8e i am sending 89 as the answer

0 0

ok… guess the sever was just slow… becuase I didn't change anything and after about 30 tries I finally succeeded… unless I was randomly correct …

0 0

You are sending the right thing, but your script it probably too slow or you don't have it set up properly. Check your Curl settings.

0 0

I can't even get the site to load like it once did.

$ch=curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_URL,'http://www.hellboundhackers.org');
curl_exec($ch);
?>```

just brings a blank page for some reason

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

sharpskater80 wrote: I can't even get the site to load like it once did.

$ch=curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch,CURLOPT_URL,'http://www.hellboundhackers.org');
curl_exec($ch);
?>```

just brings a blank page for some reason

use curl_setopt( $ch,CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION,' 1 );