Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

slow connection

0 0

Well, my problem is kind of stupid. I have now the slow internet connection that loads the HBH page within about 2 seconds , that cuts me off timed challenges. I have prepared timed 1 , but got the response that it took me too long to do it . In spite of finding a faster connection ( that I am going to do ) what else can I do ?

0 0

Nevermind, I did it. Just during the night time tried several times.

Retired
10 0

try to pm the script to an admin maybe.

0 0

can someone do my timed challenges? if someone can/want, plz pm me.

i think it's the second best solution.

the 1st one is telling the admin :)

Python Ninja
0 0

pfft solve your own problems, there is hosting available from MANY sources that you can run a curl script from.

There's also shell hosting sites, and if you know where to ask you can get a fucking STUPID fast connection through them

So don'tget someone else to run your script, find somewhere else to run it yourself.

0 0

hahaha…i have used curl in one hosting, and get banned because of it (may because of abusing reason). i don't know the shell hosting one. can you give me some info how to get free shell that provides curl?

0 0

**using WWW::Mechanize I'm sure my code is right and working, but I'm not sure I can complete the timed challenges with the recent lagg on HBH, I've tried diffrent boxes, with faster connections, has anyone else been able to recently accomplish this? If perl what module, so I can see about recoding if thats the case,

if not, I think the timed challenges should be revised,

0 0

I agree, ever since that night HBH was shut down the server has been going slow as shit. And no, its not my scripts, they have been looked at by the admin who helped me, and he said they should work, and that they weren't because of the HBH server. I have code for the next couple of challenges just sitting here that I can't get through because HBH is too slow. I completed timed 1 awhile back before the server got slow, and that is definitely the problem. Something should be done about the timed challenges, either give more time to compensate for the slow server, or get something done about the server. Just my 2 cents, and its also reassuring to here that others are having the same problem, so now people can't just say 'Its just your scripts are too slow, fix your scripts thats the problem' bullshit. B)

0 0

JPierce420 wrote: I agree, ever since that night HBH was shut down the server has been going slow as shit. And no, its not my scripts, they have been looked at by the admin who helped me, and he said they should work, and that they weren't because of the HBH server. I have code for the next couple of challenges just sitting here that I can't get through because HBH is too slow. I completed timed 1 awhile back before the server got slow, and that is definitely the problem. Something should be done about the timed challenges, either give more time to compensate for the slow server, or get something done about the server. Just my 2 cents, and its also reassuring to here that others are having the same problem, so now people can't just say 'Its just your scripts are too slow, fix your scripts thats the problem' bullshit. B)

sweet, I'm not the only spoken one who's having this issue, I'll post in "comments and suggestions" thread then

<3.

0 0

am i right in assuming that the 1 second is from the time the page loads to the time the relocating line begins to run?