Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

timed 9...is it working

20 0

I have a chrome extension I created that will calculate this value, and post it as soon as it get it loaded (I have also modified this so that it will populate the answer field with the value and let me click submit manually).

I am able to see that within the a second of the page loading, it will provide the value and when I submit it says "incorrect value: correct is _____", however this value shown is exactly what I have input into the field.

Does anybody have their solution available to re-try this and confirm it is still functioning as expected? I don't think it is a timing issue on my part considering it can submit as soon as the page loads.

Thank you

0 0

I tried it, and it seems you're right - it's broken. Unless I'm missing something. Which is unlikely, since I also retried a couple of others, which work fine.

I also get the 'That answer is incorrect, the correct answer is:' and then the number I just submitted.

I hope they get it sorted out soon.

0 0

Same here !!!

0 0

Is this fixed?

0 0

I'll confirm, yes it is working.

I hate making stupid oversights but the previous challenge had 'ans' as the variable for answer. This one uses 'answer'. Sadly, that was my mistake. Often the smallest oversight seems to be the issue.

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Aye too true. I also suffer from the same affliction and I feel your pain man . thumbs up