Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Timed 9

0 0

What this challenge wants? The sum of elements starts with B and C in 1st A numbers of Fibonacci series or the sum of 1st A occurrences of starts with B and C in Fibonacci. With A,B,C be the numbers appeared in challenge statement.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

We can't help you if you can't speak English, you know that right?

0 0

I have the same problem, 'cause the sum of my numbers are really incorrect, but i using the right Fibonacci numbers (starts from 0, 1, 1, 2, 3, …). What should be wrong? I tried the sum of X started numbers in the first N numbers, and the all (N pieces) of the X started nums, but neither worked… I don't know the goal of MoshBat with the Wiki, 'cause the guy asked for the challenge, not the numbers… o_O stealth: please be patient, with foreigns…

0 0

Here's an example:

Determine the sum of the first 65 numbers in the fibonacci sequence beginning with 9 and 19.

The solution: 9+19+28+47+75+122+…

Hope that explains it.

0 0

It's not he sequence but the "recurrence relationship" (wiki's words not mine). If you're sneaky you may find the basis for doing this challenge in python which is very amiable to this.

0 0

Thanks stranac for the big help. :)