Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Timed 1 cookie

Ninja Extreme
0 0

For timed 1, what cookie should I be sending? there is about 11 currently in my browser :/

:(
80 120

There might be eleven separate ones to choose from, but only two of them really identify who you are. Think about which ones they could be. Shouldn't be too hard.

Then again, if worst comes to worst, just pasting all of them in couldn't hurt. :p

(I hate that smiley. I hereby demand a real stick-out-his-tongue guy. You have one week to meet my demands before bad things start happening. You have been warned)

0 0

PHPSESSID, fusion_user and _csuid. Did You can't check it alone?

0 0

Just type javascript:alert(document.cookie) in the address-field of your browser and press enter. Now, just copy and paste all the text into your program. ;)

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

All you need is your session cookie (PHPSESSID) and your user cookie (fusion_user), that is all.

:(
80 120

At least we're not just giving him the answers. Oh wait…

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Futility wrote: At least we're not just giving him the answers. Oh wait…

It's hardly giving out the answer, just getting him started.

Ninja Extreme
0 0

okay, thanks guys, but it turns out it wasn't related to me having the wrong cookies, but more related to my code not logging me in for some reason. Unfortunately, I'm just about to leave for the week so i'll have to wait till next week to figure it out. Thanks again :)

Admin from hell
0 0

Futility Requested:
I hereby demand a real stick-out-his-tongue guy

Here ya go: