Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

timed 5 python

0 0

i am 99% sure my script works but for some reason it says wrong answer. it is submiting it the right way and is is doing the right calculations. can i pm someone my code for some help.

:(
80 120

Alright. I'll take a look.

0 0

im getting the same issues as well, my debugging on the code gives:

python timed_5.py "http://www.hellboundhackers.org/challenges/timed/timed5/index.php" "fusion_user=<sessionID>" no:2092 and: minus_755 resp: > <div style="text-align: center;"> <br /><br /> Wrong, please try again.<br /><br /> </div>

0 0

the chall is not down…

0 0

hmmm i cant see what im doing wrong, ive run off 5 or 6 attempts:

minus_1409
&gt;
&lt;div style=&quot;text-align: center;&quot;&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Wrong, please try again
nino@nino-desktop:~/hbh$ python timed_5.py  
minus_2237
&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Wrong, please try again
nino@nino-desktop:~/hbh$ python timed_5.py  
plus_483
&gt;
&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
Wrong, please try again

my maths is all working out, and if you leave it too long the application says that you only have 2 seconds, im not getting that error so im within the correct time

0 0

i get "points will not be added" but it seems it's working good…

0 0

It could also be possible, that you are too slow. I think there is no difference in the anser, if your password is wrong or yoo are just notin time.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Dunuin wrote: It could also be possible, that you are too slow. I think there is no difference in the anser, if your password is wrong or yoo are just notin time. If your answer is wrong, it says "Incorrect password" or something like that. If you ran out of time, it says "you took too long".

@fallingmidget - you can pm me.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: @fallingmidget - you can pm me. Revived thread, fallingmidget's post was three months ago. Bit late of you to offer but nice nonetheless, isn't white so maybe you'll get a PM.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

COM wrote: Revived thread, fallingmidget's post was three months ago. Bit late of you to offer but nice nonetheless, isn't white so maybe you'll get a PM. Well, she still hasn't beaten it yet, so I could still be of help.

0 0

ynori7 wrote: Well, she still hasn't beaten it yet, so I could still be of help. As I did actually say. Was mainly bringing it to your attention that you shouldn't hold your breath, also reminder that checking dates can be a good habit, that goes for everyone of course.

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

COM wrote: As I did actually say. Ah, wasn't sure what "isn't white" was supposed to mean.

0 0

sorry for the delay in getting back, does anyone want to take a look at my code?

:(
80 120

I could take a look at it.

0 0

I dont mind having a look

0 0

pm me if ya want…