Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Timed 1 - PHP

0 0

I've decided to give the timed challenges a go but have encountered a few problems along the way…

Maybe I could PM someone with what code I already have..?

Thanks :D (Knowing me it's probably a drunken mistake… I could just sober up and then try again lol)

0 0

You can pm me if you want.

0 0

DarkMantis wrote: You can pm me if you want.

You haven't done any of the Timed Challenges…

0 0

Than PM me, number 6 is the only one I haven't completed yet, but that's more because I didn't have a lot of time recently and because it didn't seem like fun.;)

0 0

GTADarkDude wrote: Than PM me, number 6 is the only one I haven't completed yet, but that's more because I didn't have a lot of time recently and because it didn't seem like fun.;)

Ok thanks :) Got some more stuff to do here and then I'll be right up in your inbox like "BOO!" :D

0 0

Mizzle I havent done any of them but I know how to do them:)

0 0

DarkMantis wrote: Mizzle I havent done any of them but I know how to do them:)

Why haven't you done them if you know how to..?

I think my problem is just with the: Cookie's (fusion_user and PHPSESSID) As the php script seems to show that it worked…

0 0

I havent done them because Im too lazy to write scripts to do them just to get points. lol.

0 0

LOL Fair enough xD

0 0

I was using python at first, but I cannot seem to get the headers right (randomly generated???) so I couldnt even login. Soooo, i'll probably just use teh javascript and other stuff.

0 0

I did half of the Timeds in PHP using curl so, if you're still having trouble with this, you can PM me.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: I did half of the Timeds in PHP using curl so, if you're still having trouble with this, you can PM me.

Me or the guy that hijacked..? :right:

0 0

I have done them. Since you are using cookies, make sure that they do not expire while your code is working. That has happened to me numerous times (because I did the first couple using fsockopen and a packet sniffer, so I had fixed cookies)

0 0

Mizzle wrote:\ Me or the guy that hijacked..? :right: You. That guy was talking about Python, JS, and god knows what else.

0 0

Zephyr_Pure wrote: [quote]Mizzle wrote:\ Me or the guy that hijacked..? :right: You. That guy was talking about Python, JS, and god knows what else.[/quote]

LOL. Ok and thanks for offering to help :) I'll pm you soon with what I got.

0 0

You can pm me too, if you want. B)

0 0

cueballr wrote: You can pm me too, if you want. B)

o.O Only just seen this xD Thanks for offering your help :happy: