Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Timed 1. please help!!!!

0 0

ok i know how to decrypt the string, and it's quite simple, it even gives a hint on it's own as of what type it is. my only question is how am i supposed to decrypt it? and at the same time paste it into the url in less than a second? any help? i would be completely greatful. ^^]

Banned
0 0

You have to automate the process of submitting the answer. If you're confident in your PHP skills, try cURL. You can complete this challenge with a three-line Perl script as well.

Anyhow, programming is the key.

0 0

dude i don't even know where to start with that. thank you though lol.

0 0

DBDWarrior wrote: dude i don't even know where to start with that. thank you though lol. Perhaps you should learn how to code before attempting to beat programming challenges ;)

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

Uber0n wrote: [quote]DBDWarrior wrote: dude i don't even know where to start with that. thank you though lol. Perhaps you should learn how to code before attempting to beat programming challenges ;)[/quote]

It's good motivation though. if it wasn't for timed challenges here, I probably wouldn't have started to code at all :D

0 0

spyware wrote: You have to automate the process of submitting the answer. If you're confident in your PHP skills, try cURL. You can complete this challenge with a three-line Perl script as well.

Anyhow, programming is the key.

I just wrote a python script which is 2 lines long. The first line had be imports.

Banned
0 0

SwartMumba wrote: I just wrote a python script which is 2 lines long. The first line had be imports.

Well, you can one-line it in Perl, if you want to.

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]SwartMumba wrote: I just wrote a python script which is 2 lines long. The first line had be imports.

Well, you can one-line it in Perl, if you want to.[/quote]

heh, for some reason I thought I would be thrown an error message if I appended a semi-colon to the end of the imports, followed with the code.

I guess not. 1 line. :)

Satan > God
0 0

when you say 1 line, 2 line or 3 lines whatever…. is that:

line1>command1; line2>command2; line3>command3;

or

line1?command1;command2;command3;command4;command5;etc… line2?command1;command2;command3;command4;command5;etc… line3?command1;command2;command3;command4;command5;etc…

big differance XD

i remember the 50lines or less games section on some games proggramming site i used to go on, so code would be 50 lines with like 100 commands per line XD

i made a bad little 2d side scroller shooter, used 30 odd lines of long code, id post the code if i could be arsed to find it and thougfht anyone here had dbp… (i kno dbp is easy, but its good for game making XD)

0 0

K3174N 420 wrote: when you say 1 line, 2 line or 3 lines whatever…. is that:

line1>command1; line2>command2;

or

line1?command1;command2;command3;command4;command5;etc…

Well, maybe if you knew how to fucking read before opening your mouth, you could answer this question yourself. Could you be "arsed" to do that from now on?

Satan > God
0 0

ok, reread, says somthing about 1st line being imports, about all i can see, i dont know perl btw, and why are you always so hostile against me? :(

0 0

K3174N 420 wrote: ok, reread, says somthing about 1st line being imports, about all i can see

SwartMumba wrote: I just wrote a python script which is 2 lines long. The first line had be imports.

SwartMumba wrote: heh, for some reason I thought I would be thrown an error message if I appended a semi-colon to the end of the imports, followed with the code.

I guess not. 1 line. :) 2 lines turned into one line by combining them with a semi-colon. It's right there.

i dont know perl btw

Almost the exact same syntax as PHP or C++, with noticeable differences with includes and probably a few default functions. Nothing major… have a look sometime.

and why are you always so hostile against me? :(

As much as I'd love to leave you thinking that you're that special, I'm hostile against anyone that doesn't take the time to read before asking a question. Sometimes, one swift kick to the "arse" is more effective than repeated jabs. It's never personal, but people take it that way… Oh, well.

0 0

2 lines turned into one line by combining them with a semi-colon. It's right there. huh? Why are you reinforcing what I just said?

Banned
0 0

SwartMumba wrote: huh? Why are you reinforcing what I just said?

He was pointing to your post for Keiran, since he's an idiot, he couldn't understand what you said.

Satan > God
0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]SwartMumba wrote: huh? Why are you reinforcing what I just said?

He was pointing to your post for Keiran, since he's an idiot, he couldn't understand what you said.[/quote]

will you shut the fuck up you semi retarted teenage skiddy!

so you can have 2 commands on 1 line…. ok…. did you read my post about languages being able to do more than a 100 commands per line? when i saw ppl saying its doable in 1 or 2 lines of code my question reall was "so roughly how many commands is that?"

by the logic ive gained so far of 2 commands on the line and 1,2 or 3 lines of code, this leads to no more than 6 commands total needed… is this right? i take it it is since thats what your implying.. but you dont have to be such a cocky little shit about it because as i said some languages are capable of so many more commands per line…..

so seariously, in short, shut the fuck up or die you misrable cock sucker.

Banned
0 0

K3174N 420 wrote: so seariously, in short, shut the fuck up or die you misrable cock sucker.

You're taking the words right out of my mouth.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

K3174N 420 wrote:

will you shut the fuck up you semi retarted teenage skiddy!

so you can have 2 commands on 1 line…. ok…. did you read my post about languages being able to do more than a 100 commands per line? when i saw ppl saying its doable in 1 or 2 lines of code my question reall was "so roughly how many commands is that?"

by the logic ive gained so far of 2 commands on the line and 1,2 or 3 lines of code, this leads to no more than 6 commands total needed… is this right? i take it it is since thats what your implying.. but you dont have to be such a cocky little shit about it because as i said some languages are capable of so many more commands per line…..

so seariously, in short, shut the fuck up or die you misrable cock sucker.

Firstly I'm either high or your post doesn't really make sense…

but you dont have to be such a cocky little shit about it because as i said some languages are capable of so many more commands per line…..

wow thank you so much for enriching this whole community by this, I believe everybody was totally unaware of this. I didn't know this would work :

#!/usr/bin/perl
print "f"; print "u"; print "c"; print "k"; print " "; print "y"; print "o"; print "u"; print "\n";

maybe you wanna try to run it with while (1) {} loop ;)

0 0

spyware wrote: [quote]SwartMumba wrote: huh? Why are you reinforcing what I just said?

He was pointing to your post for Keiran, since he's an idiot, he couldn't understand what you said.[/quote]

I did not realize Zephyr_Pure was talking to K3174N 420, until now. :angry:

K3174N 420 wrote: when you say 1 line, 2 line or 3 lines whatever…. is that: blah blah blah I used one semi-colon

0 0

SwartMumba wrote: I did not realize Zephyr_Pure was talking to K3174N 420, until now. :angry:

It's cool… Everyone on the site except for that doofus understood you the first time around.

K3174N 420 wrote: <senseless flame>

If you're lazy enough to post something stupid, expect to be called an idiot. Flaming someone because your fragile little feelings got hurt is even more stupid than what you initially said. It's time for you to stop talking… you've already screwed that up enough thus far.

Satan > God
0 0

whatever, i cant see why so many people are involved, ever since i got here spyware ha s treated me like a twat, so fuck him, i asked, what i thought was a simple enuff question, and i didnt want fucking abuse for it, you may say threats over the net are lame, but for fuck sake, god help that kid if i ever get my bloody hand on him, he pisses me right off, whether he's flaming me of sum other poor sod (some needed, but most arnt)

i just fail also to see what so difficult here…

even tho i didnt intend it, it looks like im an "idiot" for somthing to do with one of your earleyer posts saying it was done in 2 lines of code…. i just bloody asked how many commands those lines had! is that so hard/dumb/lazy of a question? (fuck of spyware with ctrl-c+v > "yes")

come on i can show a link to a coding forum with 20 line programs that have like 2000 commands >.>

and all my insults are directed at spyware no1 else, y u getting offended when i defend myself from his abuse, which he always starts and im getting fed up of, jeez. fuck him.

0 0

I'll re-quote for emphasis:

K3174N 420 wrote: when you say 1 line, 2 line or 3 lines whatever…. is that:

line1>command1; line2>command2;

or

line1?command1;command2;command3;command4;command5;etc… line2?command1;command2;command3;command4;command5;etc…

big differance XD

K3174N 420 wrote: even tho i didnt intend it, it looks like im an "idiot" for somthing to do with one of your earleyer posts saying it was done in 2 lines of code…. i just bloody asked how many commands those lines had! is that so hard/dumb/lazy of a question? (fuck of spyware with ctrl-c+v > "yes")

Asking how many lines those commands had would've looked different than that, which wouldn't have looked like a dumb question. If it's a case of you not asking the question correctly, then that's still being lazy. I'm not trying to pick a fight with you… If you re-read all of my posts before your tasteless attempt at a flame, I specifically threw in an initial "shock" to get your attention; then, I followed up with advice. Most idiots are lazy… separate yourself from the laziness, and the other part will follow.

K3174N 420 wrote: whatever, i cant see why so many people are involved, ever since i got here spyware ha s treated me like a twat, so fuck him, i asked, what i thought was a simple enuff question, and i didnt want fucking abuse for it, you may say threats over the net are lame, but for fuck sake, god help that kid if i ever get my bloody hand on him, he pisses me right off, whether he's flaming me of sum other poor sod (some needed, but most arnt)

Oh, to have a quarter for every time I've heard this one. Here's the summary of how I usually respond with advice:

1. Quit being a weak little girl.
  2. Glean the advice from it (may seem difficult, but you're not looking hard enough).
  3. Don't respond the same way.

Disagree as much and for as long as you like. You'll continue to receive the same treatment until you realize why you're receiving it.

come on i can show a link to a coding forum with 20 line programs that have like 2000 commands >.>

Good for you. That wasn't the original topic, nor is it now.

and all my insults are directed at spyware no1 else, y u getting offended when i defend myself from his abuse

Up until your little episode, we were all just having a calm discussion. If anything, my posts telling you to "fucking read" and calling you a doofus were harsher than his post calling you an idiot. Why didn't you flame me?

Satan > God
0 0

Up until your little episode, we were all just having a calm discussion. If anything, my posts telling you to "fucking read" and calling you a doofus were harsher than his post calling you an idiot. Why didn't you flame me?

because you take time and explaine your answer, plus he has insulted me a lot before, which added to my over the top flame for him calling me an idiot…

0 0

Well, it's done and past. Best time to start over is now. Collect all of that wonderful criticism that pushed you over the edge, think about why it happened in the first place… and see how you can turn it into a step in your personal growth. Negativity is only such if you only see it that way.

Retired
10 0

If you leave here with anything, let it be this. You are flamed for asking a question that is either unimportant, ask previously, or you have not done enough research on your own. When you are flamed, There is help in the post. The hard part is to pick it out without getting insulted, and (the part I had the most trouble with) not replying to flames. You will lose. Simple as that. Best thing you could possibly do for now is just lurk. Don't make your presence known. What I mean by that is don't post for awhile. Just work on getting some of these challenges done, or learn some programming. Either way never stop learning. But, once you see a forum thread that you can actually help on, go ahead and post an answer. Don't bother posting "use google" or some other form thereof. And finally, This comes from experience.