Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

timed1 decrypt problem

0 0

That should work :ninja:

0 0

I think I had a similar problem to this when I did the challenge, except I did it in Python.

I can't help you for 100% sure but if you PM me your code I might be able to tell you what's wrong :)

0 0

on the 'relocate thingy', "http://www.hellboundhackers.org/challenges/timed/timed1/index.php?b64=$ans" will work, double quotes parse variables inside of them.

0 0

try

$ch = curl_copy_handle($firsthandle);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, "the_new_link");
curl_exec($ch);

you needed to send all the info to get the page, so you have to when sending it back as well. Maybe the problem, I don't know.

0 0

hmmm, quick question, is the decrypted string supposed to make sense? cos they all look extremely random lol

0 0

lol fixed it, just have a speed problem, just gonna put a refresh code in it, and loop it while i have a shower, maybe itll get it lol, any advice on getting it under a second is more than welcome tho xD

0 0

Optimize your code a bit? Write it in a faster language? Run it on a computer with a faster internet connection?

0 0

mastergamer wrote: Run it on a computer with a faster internet connection? That's defiantely the most important thing for the timed challenges, even more important than effective code lol ^^

0 0

What kind of chars should i look…? o_O I'm using cURL from command line, with one of the GNU coreutils, and i can decode the string, it should be correct, 'cause i decrypted it in an online decoder and it's same as mine… Should i get chars like ^},;? :right:

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

986 wrote: What kind of chars should i look…? o_O I'm using cURL from command line, with one of the GNU coreutils, and i can decode the string, it should be correct, 'cause i decrypted it in an online decoder and it's same as mine… Should i get chars like ^},;? :right: It should be ugly. Here's an example of one I just decoded: 'qkf=*g({f2p;*l-h' You must be sending it wrong.

By the way, this thread is old.

0 0

The tread is old, but my question is actual for me. :happy: The problem is not the way of sending, but the time… My PC is old (500MHz) and the net isn't good to… (1024/512)