Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

timed 4

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

pls could I pm someone what I've got so far, and if is it right ?

thx

You Like this!
90 0

Well if it is in php and curl, then you can pm and i will look at your script.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

shadowls wrote: Well if it is in php and curl, then you can pm and i will look at your script.

unfortunately it's perl… I've got a big problem, because I've almost worked out the code for 7 char. words, but if the word is shorter or longer, it won't work. One way would be long if<else statement, where I would include code for words from 4-8 characters, but it's not very efficient, and I don't want to make different code separately for each passwrod lenght :(

0 0

clone4 wrote: [quote]shadowls wrote: Well if it is in php and curl, then you can pm and i will look at your script.

unfortunately it's perl… I've got a big problem, because I've almost worked out the code for 7 char. words, but if the word is shorter or longer, it won't work. One way would be long if<else statement, where I would include code for words from 4-8 characters, but it's not very efficient, and I don't want to make different code separately for each passwrod lenght :([/quote]

Well then your algorithm is incorrect. Try and solve a few with pen and paper and then apply that to your program.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

SwartMumba wrote:

Well then your algorithm is incorrect. Try and solve a few with pen and paper and then apply that to your program.

I've already done that, and I came up with a way to do it outside loop(so basically it's only manipulation with string/array), it's pretty shitty code and not at all 'perl', but it works on passwords from 4-7 characters, so I'm pretty happy :) thx anyway

0 0

clone4 wrote: [quote]SwartMumba wrote:

I've already done that, and I came up with a way to do it outside loop(so basically it's only manipulation with string/array), it's pretty shitty code and not at all 'perl', but it works on passwords from 4-7 characters, so I'm pretty happy :) thx anyway[/quote]

So you are happy because you are going to get the points, never mind the fact that your code is shitty? I don't think 'HBHHappyLand' was meant to have this affect on you. Try and do it properly and pm me if you have problems.

Perl-6 Wisdom Seeker
0 0

SwartMumba wrote: [quote]clone4 wrote: [quote]SwartMumba wrote:

I've already done that, and I came up with a way to do it outside loop(so basically it's only manipulation with string/array), it's pretty shitty code and not at all 'perl', but it works on passwords from 4-7 characters, so I'm pretty happy :) thx anyway[/quote]

So you are happy because you are going to get the points, never mind the fact that your code is shitty? I don't think 'HBHHappyLand' was meant to have this affect on you. Try and do it properly and pm me if you have problems.[/quote]

ur right, it's just I've done all the timed challenges in a row, so I guess I need rest. But believe me, it's not the points ( if I really wanted points I'd just cheat my way through app and steg challenges ) but the thrill when you execute the code, and it returns right response :)

anyway I will give you a pm…