Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Timed 1 in python

0 0

I have a few questions about this challenge.

First –

I'm not sure why whats wrong with my program. I've been trying to debug it for awhile, but am now at a loss.

I'm capturing the encrypted string and running the standard decoder on it and am getting my final url as

http://www.hellboundhackers.org/challenges/timed/timed1/index.php?b64=z-(=^^zj74_u.74m (when printed out to the screen)

If I open it in python I get an incorrect string result. However, if I copy paste the encrypted string into my prog and print the result and the paste that into Firefox, I get "you took longer then a second"

This means my decryption is working.

I have also checked several possibilities of capturing the whole encryption, and I believe I am. So I'm not sure where to go from here.

#Edit: I think I just made that sound way more complicated then what I meant. But I commented my code so that hopefully its fairly readable and easy to understand.

Second –

The method I have been using to capture the sting has been an array pointer to lines and then the char of those lines. However this changes often as people log on and off. I only started learning python today, so still very new at it. I know there has to be a way to filter out only the code no matter what the source looked likes, just done know what that is.

If theres anyone decent with python that might look at my code and help out, I would be appreciative.

0 0

Moshbat, he has started with Python. Leave php out of it.

You can PM me. I'll sort you out. :)