Welcome to HBH V2 ! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

flash 3


ghost's Avatar
0 0

hi, i´ve found the external ****tune.mp3, and tryed to slow it in audacity, but i cant understand it… can anyone help me?


ghost's Avatar
0 0

your half way there. There is still another step, if you think about it and listen to it you will get what you need to do next. The audio sounds funny…..Why?


ghost's Avatar
0 0

Hint: try revers the sound so it play backward. you maybe need any special program? what do i know ;D:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:


ynori7's Avatar
Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Nerox wrote: Hint: try revers the sound so it play backward. you maybe need any special program? what do i know ;D:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

that was more of a spoiler than a hint


ghost's Avatar
0 0

just mess around with transitions some people think it's really hard but all he says is a bunch of letters :P, you'll hear him say 2 numbers then you have to listen carefully because it's hard to here the four other letters he says after it.


ynori7's Avatar
Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

this challenge isnt hard, you guys are giving away too much


ghost's Avatar
0 0

actually this one took me forever.

just couldnt understand what he was saying, and kept entering the wrong string. its because two letters sound very close.

hell, i think the password should be a word not a string of characters. but whatever.


flame_1221's Avatar
nobody
0 0

I guess the 2 numbers are not that hard to figure out. Most people stuck on the letters part. Just think about alphabet;)


ghost's Avatar
0 0

thats a good piece of advice right there ^^


ghost's Avatar
0 0

that was the best advice so far not spoiling but still the one witch made me succeed! thanks!;)


ghost's Avatar
0 0

Hey guys, I've got the password, but i can't understand the 2 (?) last letters. Can someone tell me how much letters there are in total? that would maybe make it easier to note it down


ghost's Avatar
0 0

well this thread has just about given away every part of the challenge :)


ghost's Avatar
0 0

aside from the amount of letters. theres 5 not 4.

##*****

like that.


Night_Stalker's Avatar
Member
0 0

DigitalFire wrote: actually this one took me forever.

just couldnt understand what he was saying, and kept entering the wrong string. its because two letters sound very close.

hell, i think the password should be a word not a string of characters. but whatever.

Yeah, it is kind of hard to understand. I think it should be a word/phrase too.


flame_1221's Avatar
nobody
0 0

flame_1221 wrote: I guess the 2 numbers are not that hard to figure out. Most people stuck on the letters part. Just think about alphabet;)