Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

flash 3

0 0

Can anobody help me pls? I have small problem with this level becouse I don´t understand that mp3. I hear some letter but not all…

0 0

if youve got most of the letters you can pm me and ill help you sort them out…

0 0

If you slow down the MP3, it's easier to hear the letters. Just write down all the possibilities, and try each of them.

0 0

ive been banging my head against the table for over an hour and i have an exam in the morning could i PM someone for some advice?

i have the mp3 downloaded and ive attempted to tidy it up but i just cant get the letters!

Banned
0 0

did you reverse it using audacity? because you have to use it

Retired
10 0

ok i have it the right way but all i understand is the password is some # some # some letter some letter some letter some

0 0

That guy up there is right… you have to use Audacity for this one. Just slow it down and play it over and over about 5 times; each time, write down what you think you hear. Figure out the possibilities from that and try them all. One will work.

Retired
10 0

i tried that and have a pretty good idea but nothing im trying works!

0 0

Keep trying. Consider case-insensitivity. And try for longer than 5 minutes before re-posting.