Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Flash 4 (pass=)

0 0

Hey,

I've got to part of the challenge, where I see the password like ?pass=*** . but what should I do with it? Is it encrypted or what?

Any help (hint) will be greatly appreciated! :p

P.S.: I've also read some previous posts, but I just wasn't able to find any help there.

...Legend?
0 0

Right, this thread is pointless there are two other threads on the subject. Also there are many hints in the other thread and some may even consider them spoilers please use some logic.

0 0

it's encrypted…

let's go through our process of elimination: does it look like binary? does it look like md5? does it look like hex?

these are the most common encryption types, so if it isn't one of these, just try some educated guessing on yellowpipe's decrypter and you'll decrypt it soon enough! :D

–Skunkfoot

0 0

contmp wrote: Hey,

I've got to part of the challenge, where I see the password like ?pass=*** . but what should I do with it? Is it encrypted or what?

Any help (hint) will be greatly appreciated! :p

P.S.: I've also read some previous posts, but I just wasn't able to find any help there.

www.yellowpipe.com/yis/tools/encrypter

go there and put your encrypted string and move on through the list of decryption options. avoid the md5 sha-1 and des because they are 1 way (encryption) think 64 bit

0 0

they're encoded encrypted need a key to decrypt encoding is just like another language

0 0

sakarin wrote: they're encoded encrypted need a key to decrypt encoding is just like another language

or you get it decrypted via the website i provided

0 0

Totocs gave alot of away. Way to easy now, this thread gives to much