Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Flash 3

0 0

ive used a basic de-compiler to de-compile the file but i dont know how to download the mp3 file inside it, i dont mind a few spoilers, i just dont know where to find the file thats the mp3, ive checked the sound section and its greyed out like it doesnt exist :(

Scallie-lad

0 0

Scallie-lad wrote: ive used a basic de-compiler to de-compile the file but i dont know how to download the mp3 file inside it, i dont mind a few spoilers, i just dont know where to find the file thats the mp3, ive checked the sound section and its greyed out like it doesnt exist :(

Scallie-lad same here i gave up on this one

0 0

the file is a url on hbh

0 0

When you find the url of the tune, enter it on hbh to get it. Use basic knowloadge of where to insert the last url part. pm me for anymore help.

0 0

I have found the mp3, slowed it down, flipped it etc. but can't figure it out… I tried inserting the url and it didn't work

0 0

you can pm me

0 0

i downloaded the file and played it. but couldnt get it.can ne one pm me…im stuck over there