Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Flash 3 isn't fair

0 0

I managed to get the mp3 file. I managed to play it…in another way, but I just can't hear what the heck the guy is saying!

He's starts with "The password is…" followed by 2 digits, the second one is the first one minus 1 (I won't say the digits here because it's spoiling, I just say this to proof I really really managed to get the password)…but I can't hear anything of what he's saying next. My Ensglish sucks, perhaps he's spelling letters or something but I just can't make anything out of it… I hope I have proven that I did manage to get everything working, and I was wondering if it would be OK if somebody just PM'ed me the password, since I've listened 100 times and I still can't hear anything clear except for "The password is" and the first 2 digits…

0 0

My english is fine and I found it really hard. Try changing speeds and stuff

0 0

Already did that… I also recognize some letters now…but no way I will ever hear the complete password

0 0

I hear ******* but that ISNT the password… help? The last to characters sound like letters instead of numbers, but i did get 5 numbers.. right amount of numbers? right amount of general characters? Help please

0 0

I find it really hard too :/

Couldn't someone just change the challenge's mp3, so the password is only numbers since those are easier to recognize than those strange letters (which i think the majority has got some problems with)

0 0

yeah just PM what you have and ill help you.

0 0

pm me, its lowercase

0 0

hope this isn't considered too much of a spoiler.

ur looking for 2 numbers followed by 5 (if i remember correctly) letters

edit yep, thats definitely not a spoiler, still leaves 1,188,137,600 possible combinations ;)

0 0

i cant get that damn pass…

Python Ninja
0 0

its 2 numbers 4 letters. and there is some order to it.

look for tools for cleaning up aidio

0 0

The password sounds as if it was said with Micro$oft Sam, so try to type your numbers / letters in it…

0 0

its really piss me off..

i try change the speed,remove noise and others..but yet..still cant hear the pass….

0 0

Yeah, I had a lot of trouble with it, stayed up till 2:30 am trying to figure it out 0.0

You are correct, it begins with 2 numbers, with the second 1 less than the first. I could not make head or tail out of the next few sounds, but I got the last letter. Just try to think of an order for the stuff in the middle if you can't take it out (hint: the language is english… twinkle twinkle little star… different song, same tune lol that should be enough.) Try using Audacity to slow it down, but don't slow it too much or it gets choppy. I never did manage to hear it all, but I tried different logical orders, and I got it right after about 50 attempts. Just stick with it!

Hope that helps… I'm new to HBH, and this site FREAKIN ROCKS!

1,,1, H4X0RZ 43V4 ,1,,1

0 0

I found it pretty easy, i was hearing the last letter wrong so i changed that to what i though it could be an i was right.

0 0

ThorsDecree wrote: Just try to think of an order for the stuff in the middle if you can't take it out (hint: the language is english… twinkle twinkle little star… different song, same tune lol that should be enough.)

Just google what you get from that hint and it gets quite easy. Hope this is not a spoiler

0 0

you can pm me

0 0

it took me a while to solve this one, but i tried numbers and letters in microsift sam's voice and found where i had made the mistake.

0 0

richohealey wrote: its 2 numbers 4 letters. and there is some order to it.

look for tools for cleaning up aidio

this messed me up quite a bit hahaha damn you richo!(just kidding), 5 letters people, 5 letters!

2 numbers and 5 letters

0 0

Yeah I stopped trying this one. I made it really slow and flipped and put like 3 versions of speeds and effects on my mp3 player and listened to it all day writing down different things he could be saying. All I here is :"the password is number number gurglegurlggirlsdgurlge"

0 0

Ok i dont care if this is a spoiler or not, but the way the password is said rather pissed me off.

The password DOES NOT end in an "O" Although it clearly and distinctly says "O" at the end of the password. The first half of the password is perfectly clear enough to be able to understand with a few listens, but if someone wouldn't have told me to try something other than what the password is saying, I never would have gotten it.

0 0

dont give up guys, theres more than enough hints in here to get it.

(Adding up what people have said).. 1-Think of a song that has the same melody as twinkle twinkle little star 2- 2 number followed by 5 letters 3- last number isn't an 'o'

if you still can't get it.. well.. I don't know what to say..

what helped me is figuring out the first letter (3rd character)..

good luck

0 0

I found the mp3.swf file , downloaded it , opened it in the audacity .

I am having a hard time operating audacity .

I can play the file , but it sounds like a sharp tone and only plays for a short second and stops even when i press play>shift .

I have tried using the effects tool to slow it down but no luck so far .

Anywhere to learn how to use this ? Anybody willing to help me ?

0 0

Thanks alot for the help . I found a few of those at sourceforge as well !

0 0

maaaaaaaad easy challenge. hardest part was figuring out how the hell to edit the sound with cubase =P

0 0

I still havent bothered finishing this one . I have the basic idea what to do . By messing with a few tools in the program to get the right output . But i just chose to move on for now to more relevant challenges .

0 0

i cant hear the password right

can i pm some one with the password i can hear so far ?

thanks

0 0

i did it, other people did it. it's do able. stop complaining

0 0

only_samurai wrote: i did it, other people did it. it's do able. stop complaining

i know that you did it ,, and i know that other ppl did it ..

the problem is i'm pretty sure that the password is right

and i compared the voice with the my password guess (by Microsoft sam)

and its a perfect match to me !

so thats why i'm asking for help .. i'm not complaining

thanks anyway

0 0

G0G0 wrote: i know that you did it ,, and i know that other ppl did it ..

the problem is i'm pretty sure that the password is right

and i compared the voice with the my password guess (by Microsoft sam)

and its a perfect match to me !

I don't think he was talking to you… you didn't really complain. As for the password, try different permutations of it… normal/reverse, capital letters, leet-speak, missing a few letters, etc.