Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Flash hacking 1 (embarresed)

0 0

i know your all probably laughing at me, but im stumped, lol, ive looked around, and i thought it might be something to do with the VALUE/src , sorry if this is kind of a spoiler, but i cant find it. please help

0 0

Just think about filetype and how you can get things out of it

0 0

flash…..challenges? looks confused?

did i miss a meeting or some thing :(

0 0

minermonk wrote: flash…..challenges? looks confused?

did i miss a meeting or some thing :(

There's a new challenge cathegory now, with 2 challenges to enjoy so far :happy:

0 0

Scallie-lad wrote: i know your all probably laughing at me, but im stumped, lol, ive looked around, and i thought it might be something to do with the VALUE/src , sorry if this is kind of a spoiler, but i cant find it. please help

or like i did; right click on the flash thing and play around with the controls

q|^.^|p - Say w00t!
0 0

If you see system_meltdown's article on how he hacked towersoflondon.com you will easly know how to do this challenges :)

0 0

laverdad wrote: or like i did; right click on the flash thing and play around with the controls

Yes… I agree… Most people are making this out to much harder than it actually is… However it's still harder than 2 whichever way you do it, which confuses me (the fact that it's harder that is, neither of the challenges confuse me at all)

0 0

Lol i just right clicked, clicked some things, saw some words, zoomed in, and now i dont know what to do…but I shall prevail..evne if i usually never do, this seems easy enough

0 0

Damnet man, I can see the password but I can't make out the entire thing. I have tried various combinations of what it could be but nothing. Can I pm someone with what I have? :angry:

0 0

this challenge is so gay, i have the password the full thing. I have entered EVERY deiffrent variation of it and still 'Invalid Password'

I have PM a guy and all he says is ype it EXACTLY how it is there

WELL i have EXACTLY i have tried it with spaces space infront, no space, no number, no caps all caps

can i please PM someone that wont say type it exactly how it is.

thankyou

0 0

this challenge is so gay, i have the password the full thing. I have entered EVERY deiffrent variation of it and still 'Invalid Password'

I have PM a guy and all he says is ype it EXACTLY how it is there

WELL i have EXACTLY i have tried it with spaces space infront, no space, no number, no caps all caps

can i please PM someone that wont say type it exactly how it is.

thankyou

0 0

bardonicus wrote: Damnet man, I can see the password but I can't make out the entire thing. I have tried various combinations of what it could be but nothing. Can I pm someone with what I have? :angry: I had same problem, could someone send me private message about what to do next..

0 0

Scallie-lad wrote: i know your all probably laughing at me, but im stumped, lol, ive looked around, and i thought it might be something to do with the VALUE/src , sorry if this is kind of a spoiler, but i cant find it. please help

Flash hacking is hard, but Flash hacking one is easy. Articulation google =>** Flash Decompiler ** or => SWF Decompiler ;)